In Southeast Asia many tourist-friendly area for children, with many beautiful beaches but safe, unique and fun activities, as well as beautiful nature. We have selected a few places, but there are still many other areas to be visited! Almost all the places in this area suitable for children, especially those who have a little bigger and you will meet many people, ranging from the staff of the hotel or lodging to a stranger on the street, who are willing to help you with the kids.
1) Located on the western seaboard of Thailand and Andaman Sea, Ko Lanta is a safe place for children to swim. The beach was perfect for the parents to relax drinking a cocktail and sit in their seats, watching the kids play in the turquoise-colored clear water. On the island, you will find many luxury resorts, and with a majority Muslim population, you will not find nightlife that is usually found in some beach resort islands of Thailand. You can dive or snorkel, kayaking along the coast to the west are still rarely visited, or rent a bike and a walk in a traditional village located on the eastern seaboard of the island.
2) Want to see the dolphins? Please come to Kratie in Cambodia to see the Mekong Irrawaddy dolphin which is now threatened with extinction – only a few dozen remaining tails around the world. The original habitat of these animals is in Kampi, 20 km from Kratie. Not only dolphins, you can cross the river from Kratie to the Ko Treung and rent a bicycle to visit rural areas in Cambodia. Your children may be fascinated to see how the whole village to live without the internet.
3) Islands stop in Malaysia, located on the northeast main island, is a suitable location for children to learn diving and snorkeling, as well as a great place to swim with sea turtles. Night life in Muslim-majority Island is pretty quiet, making it suitable for a family vacation. Apart from swimming and eating, little things you can do, so relax and enjoy the holidays.
4) City of Luang Prabang in Laos is the right place for a family vacation. Fathers and mothers can relax in one of the cafes and enjoy a latte Lao coffee while the children follow a cooking class, and the whole family can ride a boat down the Mekong River to Pak Ou caves, home to millions of small Buddha statues. Rent a bike to travel to Kwang Si waterfall. You can visit some of captive elephants to be able to start viewing the trunked animals.
5) What is not owned by Singapore for the family? Maybe it’s not cheap, but the city has a lot of entertainment. For something more serious, there are several museums to adventure education, animal lovers can visit the Night Safari, Jurong Bird Park or Crocodilarium, and many other parks that cater for the children. Sentosa Island also provides lots of entertainment; you can try the world’s largest Ferris wheel, Singapore Flyer, which does offer exciting atmosphere.
Warning: strlen() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/beosblog/public_html/twitsland.com/wp-content/themes/khaki-traveler/single.php on line 25